Selectica develops innovative software that the world’s most successful companies rely on to improve the effectiveness of their sales and contracting processes. Our CPQC (Configure-Price-Quote-Contract), sales configuration, and CLM (contract lifecycle management) solutions support the Global 2000 and growing mid-size firms in closing billions of dollars’ worth of business each year.
The position is located in our San Mateo corporate headquarters and reports to the Corporate Controller. The successful candidate will have an awesome sense of humor and the ability to thrive with minimal guidance in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Your skills don’t need to be an exact fit (and you don’t have to be an exceptional ping pong player—though it helps!) but if you’re willing to learn new things this could be an awesome opportunity!
- Payroll and related month-end closing reconciliations from TriNet and Option Admin including Salaries & Wages, PTO, Bonus & Commissions and ESPP.
- Create Daily Cash Reconciliations and month-end closing reports.
- Prepare wire transfers.
- Prepare monthly commissions using Xactly Incent, and prepare corresponding journal entries in NetSuite.
- Do sales and Use Tax Filings.
- Maintain Corporate Compliance/Registration.
- Maintain accounting controls for respective tasks and prepare and recommend policies and procedures.
- Support the team in the delivery of accurate and timely financial close information and related responsibilities.
- Identify business process improvements.
- Support customer collections.
- Assist with quarterly and yearly audits.
- Participate in ad hoc projects to support the finance team.
How to apply
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- B.S. in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent.
- 3+ years financial experience in total from a technology company.
- Understanding of corporate finance concepts.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn: Excel, Google Docs, NetSuite, Equity Edge, TriNet
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task with limited supervision.
- Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Passion and desire to make a positive difference.