This role will be responsible for a range of general accounting functions in support of the overall Accounting team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform reconciliation duties in an accurate and timely manner
- Support preparation of standard and ad hoc reports
- Assumes responsibility for effectively researching, tracking and resolving discrepancies and documentation problems
- Maintains regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information and/or to correct transactions
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Required to assist in monthly accounting close process
- High school diploma and/or GED
- 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Associates and/or technical degree
- Experience in handling a high volume of work. Highly organized, and able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent PC skills including Excel and Access
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills; especially with associates within and across departments
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values the diversity of our people, products, and services.
Staples - 18 months ago
There’s a whole lot more to Staples than you probably ever imagined. As the world’s 3rd largest internet retailer and a trusted...