Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Timely and accurate completion of assignments.
- Complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Accurate records in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Perform required customer master entry and maintenance.
- Timely and accurate scanning of Accounts Receivable-related documentation.
- Daily mailing of customer invoices and distribution of credit memos to appropriate individuals.
- Provide clerical support within department, including running daily discoverer reports, obtaining POD’s, printing needed documents, copying, filing, etc.
- Responsible for meeting month-end and quarter-end deadlines.
- Follow Teva Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Other duties, as assigned, or as business needs require.
Education : High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree preferred
Experience Required :
- Minimum one year general office experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Demonstrates proficient data entry skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Possesses the ability to take the initiative to escalate problems/issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively by phone or in person.
- Once guidance/instructions are provided must be able to work independently and meet required deadlines on a weekly/monthly basis.
Experience Preferred :
- 1+ years Accounting experience
- Prevous Oracle experience
- General knowledge of global Teva organization.
Teva Pharmaceuticals - 14 months ago
When the pharmacist asks you if a generic equivalent is acceptable, Teva hopes you'll say "yes." Teva Pharmaceuticals USA,...