BRING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH A NEW CAREER!
United Auto Credit is a nationwide leader in the specialty finance industry. We are engaged in non-prime automobile financing, which entails the purchasing and servicing of automobile installment sales contracts originated by franchised and independent automotive dealers. We strive to create a work environment where pride, passion, dedication and consistency to our internal processes drive our leadership position within the market. By providing our employees with access to broad business knowledge, deep industry proficiency and superior execution capabilities, training and development programs, they are uniquely qualified to drive both internal and external success. Our professionals are accomplished problem solvers whose skills, sound judgment and adaptability underpin our considerable success. At United Auto Credit Corporation, we believe that every employee contributes to a larger goal that motivates our people and inspires them to grow with the organization. Our employees are Driven to Make a Difference!
The Accounting Clerk is an entry-level position, which is focused on supporting our Accounting Team. Duties include, but not limited to: Assisting Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Operations; download and maintain various accounting logs and spreadsheets; open and log the accounting mail; identify payments for posting, reconcile and/or reject automated Payments. The position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Newport Beach and it’s a great opportunity for recent graduates to gain significant work experience and skills as well as on the job training with growth potential!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented, and highly productive manner.
- Effective interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, including formulas and pivot tables.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and react quickly in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- A degree in the areas of Accounting, Finance or Economics from an accredited University is Desired, but not required.
- 1-2 years of hands on accounting or finance experience within an organization is highly preferred, but not required.
We provide a competitive base salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental vision and a 401(k) investment plan. In addition, our hands on management team offer employees a true open door policy and a philosophy of promoting from within allows for career growth potential. If you are interested in stretching your mind and collaborating with some exceptional people, you won't want to miss the opportunity of becoming a part of our diverse team.
UNITED AUTO CREDIT CORPORATION
JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
UACC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support a drug free environment which includes pre-employment drug and background screening.
- No agency phone calls please!
United Auto Credit Corporation - 17 months ago
Established in 1996, United Auto Credit has grown to become a national leader in non-prime automotive finance. Our core business is working...