This position will split their time assisting both Financial Accounting and Loan Accounting Departments. They will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks in each department. Daily duties include: scanning a variety of work processed, entering Accounts Payable invoices/vouchers, verifying W-9 SSN/EIN number, loading Association rate information, picking up mail and opening accounting documents, verifying payments via Loan Transaction Recap, processing ACH agreements, and filing. Other responsibilities include: preparing, sending out, and processing expense claims, preparing Accounts Payable checks for mailing, assisting with SOX audit, generating loan billings and transaction summaries, and completing branch transfers. This position will report to the Financial Accounting Manager.
* High school diploma and at least 3 years prior related office
Proficient in use of personal computer including Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Experience with calculator and office equipment.
* Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and prioritizing multiple activities.
* Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of basic accounting preferred.
The Association currently provides lending services to approximately 5,500 customers with loan volume exceeding $1.7 billion. Major commodities financed include dairy, almonds, irrigated field crops, cattle, peaches, wine grapes and walnuts.
Farm Credit Network - 7 months ago