Skills and Requirements:
- Route vendor invoices for proper approval
- Code accounts payable invoices and prep packages to be overnight to NY for processing.
- Field questions from vendors regarding invoices and payments.
- Review AP Aging for any payments which are not being made on our behalf.
- Recruitment duties: Post job descriptions, screen resumes, coordinate interviews, follow up with candidates, send necessary paperwork to candidates, and reference checks.
- On boarding responsibilities for new hires: Send offer paperwork to new hires, request computer credentials from 3 rd party IT vendor, project management system and Intranet training.
- On boarding responsibilities for contractors: Draft contractor agreement, send paperwork to contractor, and request computer credentials from 3 rd party IT vendor.
- Assist with HR duties during payroll crunch time to get package off to NY for processing if time permits.
- Learn all HR duties to be a full backup for HR if the need arises.
- Manage the finance side of project setup: Review newly created jobs in project management system, and ensure that all proper paperwork for job creation has been gathered and uploaded.
- Work closely with project managers and directors to ensure signed SOWs are received and that they tie to the budget entered into project management system.
- Enter required estimates for billing and revenue into financial system in a timely manner.
- Ensure that project management system budgets tie to financial system estimates.
- Update estimates in financial system with any change orders for projects.
- Work closely with staff accountant and accounting manager during closing for entry of estimates if needed.
- Prepare the vacation accrual reports for all locations twice a month. This includes follow up to employees for proper usage being recorded.
- Handle special projects as assigned by accounting manager.
- Reports to: Accounting Manager
- At least an AA degree
- Bookkeeping experience
- General accounting knowledge
- General HR knowledge
- Good attention to detail
- Computer skills: ERP, HR and project management systems a plus.
- Software skills: Excel and word.
Digitaria provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, and is headquartered in San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter.
This is an in-house position and candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to San Diego.
Digitaria - 2 years ago