The Billing Coordinator is responsible for, but not limited to, accounts billing, journal entries, and updating the general ledger. This support position requires candidates to be dedicated and reliable and to possess keen analytical skills. Prioritizing and taking initiative with the capacity to adapt and learn quickly is a must.
- Perform heavy data entry with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Process and distribute monthly worksheets to Account Executives
- Track and follow up on missing worksheets
- Prepare client billing in accordance with instructions provided by Account Executives and parameters outlined in the client agreement
- Assemble, track and provide client invoices with necessary documentation
- Process a high volume of invoices
- Resolve billing discrepancies
- Determine proper general ledger coding for journal entries
- Assist accounting team during the monthly close process
- Investigate and resolve issues with the processing of invoices/check requests and purchase orders
- Support requests for payment information and invoice copies as required (research, audits, tax filings, etc.)
- Research invoice and receipt aging reports monthly; document findings and action taken
- Maintain a professional image and good working rapport with team members, Vendor Services and other internal partners to ensure efficient completion of assigned tasks and a pleasant working environment
- Maintain financial reports within the software and effectively communicate the information to the controller
- Maintain accurate, efficient filing system
- Perform special projects as assigned
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in an accounting/financial environment; prior billing experience a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills; ability to compose and initiate correspondence
- Strong problem-solving ability and a well-defined work ethic
- Ability to work independently and show initiative
- Proven record of dedication and reliability
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite
HCB Health has created a fun, casual work environment with a lot of autonomy. We are an ethics-driven organization and pride ourselves on having a workplace with open communication and mutual respect.
Apply via e-mail at email@example.com . Include a brief note that gets us to notice you and your resume. We’ll contact you to schedule an interview if your skills meet the requirements. No phone calls or walk-ins accepted.