JOB SUMMARY: Review, coding and processing of all invoices into the Oracle Accounts Payable module ensuring accuracy and timeliness of input. Provide customer service in a timely and courteous manner related to invoice questions to colleagues and vendors.
PRINICPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Review and code to the correct general ledger account and department all invoices not associated directly with purchase orders.
2. Input invoices related to system purchase orders ensuring accuracy in match each invoice line to the matching line on the purchase order.
3. Timely input of invoices.
4. Maintain batch controls for invoices entered into Oracle.
5. Provide customer service by timely responding to questions from vendors concerning payments and queries by Healthways’ colleagues concerning invoices and payments.
6. Support segregation of duties within the Accounts Payable organization.
7. Filing and maintaining all invoice records.
8. Scanning of all invoices processed and correct imaging to the invoice(s) in Oracle.
9. As responsibility is assigned, prepare pre-payment registers and process check or EFT payments to vendors and create all related banking files.
10. Assist with check distributions.
11. Other duties and projects as may be assigned.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS:
1. Ability to communicate effectively with vendors, contractors and colleagues at all organizational level.
2. Ability to efficiently process a large volume of invoices.
3. Ability to learn and understand proper invoice account coding.
4. Self motivated with a strong desire to accomplish and succeed in the task assigned.
5. Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
6. Be a team player by aiding and supporting all job functions within the Accounts Payable area.
1. High School education or equivalent.
2. Prefer experience with accounts payable processing software.
3. Prefer 1-2 years accounts payable experience.
4. Possess high degree of professionalism, adaptability and customer service skills.
Healthways is the largest independent global provider of well-being improvement solutions. Dedicated to creating a healthier world one person at a time, the Company uses the science of behavior change to produce and measure positive change in well-being for our customers, which include employers, integrated health systems, hospitals, physicians, health plans, communities and government entities. We provide highly specific and personalized support for each individual and their team of experts to optimize each participant's health and productivity and to reduce health-related costs. Results are achieved by addressing longitudinal health risks and care needs of everyone in a given population. The Company has scaled its proprietary technology infrastructure and delivery capabilities developed over 30 years and now serves approximately 40 million people on four continents.
Here at Healthways as we continue to make the world a healthier place, we have also created an environment where people choose to do their best work. Our unique culture thrives on mission-driven individuals who exude a high sense of energy and passion in everything that they do. Collaboration and teamwork are an essential part of everyday life for Colleagues who trust and depend on one another to achieve the highest degree of collective success. We are an organization that strives to recruit the best and the brightest individuals who take pride in the statement 'I work for Healthways.'
Healthways, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development. Healthways, Inc. will continue to recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job levels without regard to race, religion, gender, marital status, familial status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, source of income, or veteran status.
For health insurers, healthy plan members are cheap plan members; that's where Healthways comes in. The health services company provides...