Job Title: Accounting Coordinator
Reports to: Controller
Location: Chicago, IL
Trunk Club (www.trunkclub.com) was started to solve a simple problem – shopping for clothes in stores or online just doesn’t work for most guys. It’s overwhelming, inconvenient, and takes way too much time. With Trunk Club, guys discover awesome clothes that are perfect for them without ever having to go shopping. We combine top brands, expert service, and unparalleled convenience to deliver a highly personalized experience that helps guys look their best.
We start by scouring the planet for the very best in men’s apparel, curating an ever-evolving assortment of pieces from our favorite designers. With the best inventory anywhere as our point of departure, a Stylist on our team hand-selects a trunk of items based on each customer’s needs and tastes. They keep what they love and send the rest right back to us, at no cost to them.
Our team is based in Chicago, IL and Dallas, TX. We have grown to over 300 employees since starting out in December 2009. We are backed by awesome investors, including US Venture Partners, Greycroft Partners, Anthos Capital, and Apex Ventures.
Are you ready to join Trunk Club to carry on the mission? If so, keep reading…
What Trunk Club is looking for:
The Accounting Coordinator will support the day-to-day operations of the accounting team, particularly as it relates to transactional integrity and payables management. This role will also support the general administrative needs of the entire finance function at Trunk Club. This is the opportunity to play a key role in the scaling of Trunk Club’s accounting operations and to be a valued contributor to a high performing finance team.
The Accounting Coordinator will participate in other administrative activities at times, but he/she will be mostly involved with the following:
• Document management (paper and electronic)
• Facilitate the periodic submission of various corporate filings
• Daily sales transaction reconciliation, reporting and help desk triage
• Cash reconciliations and assistance with cash management
• Accounts payable administration
• Vendor invoice review and ledger entry
• Great attention to detail
• Extremely organized and diligent
• Impeccable support and timely response to all employees/functions of the organization through a service-minded attitude
• Identifies inefficiencies and continues to evolve processes
• A top performer with a great attitude!
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 1-3 years business or other administrative experience is a plus
• Experience working with an accounting system is a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Excel/Word is required
Trunk Club - 30+ days ago