Great food and great careers - this is what Performance Food Group brings to the table. PFG is one of the largest foodservice distributors in the nation, with more than 66,000 national and private label products that we market and distribute both nationally and in 40 foreign countries. If you're ready to set your career in motion, it all starts now with a company that really delivers!
The Accounting Coordinator position will perform the following duties:
• Checks figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
• Operates computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
• Complies with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Debits, credits, and totals accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software and Microsoft Excel
• Classifies, records, and summarizes numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
• Calculates, prepares, and issues bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
• Compiles statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
• Codes documents according to company procedures.
• Accesses computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
• Operates 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produces documents.
Performance Food Group is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Vistar - 20 months ago