Intern will focus on assisting Director of Finance daily on various accounting tasks. Internships are available for college credit only.
Duties will include:
- Support CID Finance team with day to day tasks and duties
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and shipments
- Proof all package related postings to go on to the CID website
- Work with CID’s internal databse to keep all payment records and reports up-to-date
- Update and maintain internal systems (incluiding QuickBooks) to ensure that all credit card transactions are matched wiht a receipt
- Enter open invoices in preparation for payment
- Run errands when necessary
- Complete approved payment transactions
- Participate in company brainstorms
- Assist with implementation of any and all initiatives put forth by Director of Finance
- Participate in weekly and daily meetings
Requirements for the position are as follows:
As an intern, you'll be an essential part of the CID team and have a fun time while gaining valuable knowledge and work experience in the entertainment industry.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
- Ability to exercise creativity and take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can handle large tasks without a lot of day-to-day management
- Must possess working computer skills (QuickBooks, FileMaker, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat)
- Must live in or around Philadelphia
Internships are for college credit only.
Must be available at least 3-5 days a week.
CID Entertainment - 10 months ago