CDC Development Solutions (CDS) is looking for an undergraduate Accounting Intern to work 15-20 hours per week in the Accounting Department of our Washington, DC office. CDS, a U.S. based nonprofit development organization, stimulates economic growth in emerging markets by providing customized and effective technical assistance for associations, small and medium enterprises, and the institutions, networks, communities, and governments that support them.
For more information on CDS, please visit our website at www.cdcdevelopmentsolutions.org.
The Accounting Intern will be responsible for assisting with financial activities of the Accounting Department. Duties include, but may not be limited to, the following:
1. Credit card reconciliation.
2. Assist with Accounts Payable.
3. Assist with verification and reconciliation of expense reports.
4. Maintain vendor, program and consultant files.
5. Administrative dutiesscanning, filing, sending payment confirmations, etc.
6. Other duties as assigned by members of the Accounting team.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Current undergraduate enrolled in Accounting/Finance courses.
2. Extremely detail oriented.
3. Organized and able to multi task.
4. Able to learn new tasks quickly and perform them thoroughly and efficiently.
5. Able to work 3 days per week, 15-20 hours per week.
- 2 years ago - save job