Mintel is a global leader in providing consumer market research, competitive intelligence tools and customized consulting solutions to large organizations. With group headquarters in London and US headquarters in Chicago, Mintel has been a market leader for forty years.
We have a great opportunity for a detail-oriented individual to join our Accounting team through our Internship program. This team has exposure to all departments throughout Mintel and has a long history of promoting from within.
- Update/Maintain Client Database within Accounting Software (Microsoft Great Plains)
- Assist with the Implementation of Credit Card Payments from Clients
- Contact clients regarding delinquent accounts and collection of payments
- Assist with other projects on an as-needed basis, as directed by Management
We offer the right candidate the opportunity to join a talented Accounting department and contribute in a hands-on manner. We take significant pride in our employees and the services we provide and know that our success is based largely on the combined efforts of all of our employees working together. It is our goal to provide maximum opportunity for the growth and well-being of all our employees.
- Current Junior pursing Bachelor’s degree Accounting
- Current GPA of at least 3.5
- General knowledge of Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to the changing business needs and manage multiple priorities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products, specifically Excel
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Keyword: Accounting Intern
From: Report Services Inc.
Report Services Inc. - 18 months ago