We are looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented organized individual who will support the Accounting Manager with various projects and accounting functions. |
This is an excellent opportunity for a student wanting to learn and experience the internal operations of a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company. This position is for 15-20 hours per week and may lead to full time hours during summer break.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Assist in everyday accounting tasks such as entering A/P and A/R, processing payments, reporting, organizing client billing folders, procedure documentation
- Perform office administration duties such as filing, scanning, organizing, etc. for the finance team
- Provide support for the annual audit
- Assist Accounting Manager with various projects as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to think analytically, set clear priorities, and resolve multi-party issues
- Plus given to accounting or business students
RingRevenue builds innovative technology that simplifies call marketing automation, and drives more revenue for our customers.
Our patented, cloud-based platform gives businesses the power to set up and manage all offline, online and mobile marketing efforts in one place. It ’s simple, safe and secure. By delivering seamless integration, clear attribution, and practical analytics we help you grow revenue across all marketing channels. Simply put, we make life easier!
In our downtown Santa Barbara office, we work hard in a fun and dynamic team atmosphere.