Want to do more than just get coffee and make copies? We're looking for people who are ready to have an immediate impact on the experience of millions of users. This won't be your average internship or co-op...
Here at Synacor we are passionate about investing in the future of tomorrow’s workforce; we strive to provide students with the opportunity to expand their learning beyond the classroom. The Synacor experience goes beyond anything you’ve learned in a classroom. During your internship, you’ll be working on assignments in a mentoring environment that will enable you to develop your career.
As an intern, you’ll be challenged with assisting our Manager of Accounting to audit our portal content in order to ensure accuracy of expenses and reporting, analyze contracts to ensure compliance, and create recommendations for internal controls.
Due to the nature of the projects, we ask that interns work full time (5 days a week, 40 hours) for a period of 12 weeks. This is a paid internship opportunity.
What you will need to bring to the table:
What you can expect at Synacor:
- A college student working towards a degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good administrative mind/orientation
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Award winning company culture
- Casual dress and flexible environment
- 25 cent vending machines
- Free Spot coffee, popcorn and cappuccino
- Monthly company connections (get to know your co-workers)
- The opportunity to make a difference!
To apply please visit our website; www.synacor.com/careers
Synacor - 17 months ago
Synacor is not your typical 9 to 5 workplace. Our award winning culture doesn’t stop at flexible work hours and 25 cent vending...