Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to be a part of a new Delaware North Companies Sportservice unit: CenturyLink Field, CenturyLink Field Events Center and the WaMu Theater. This full-service Sportservice account provides concessions, premium services and catering to a wide variety of fans, including those of the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks and Major League Soccer’s Sounders FC
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Controller in overseeing financial and reporting functions for the unit including accounting, payroll, audit assistance and cash management. Specifically:
- Prepare daily sales reports for management review.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the accounts receivable cycle; including timely invoicing, cash applications and collection calls as necessary.
- Monitor accurate and timely processing of accounts payable invoices.
- Supervise all aspects of the cash room; including cash ordering, receiving, balancing and reporting.
- Inventory and Payroll tracking, adjustments and transfers.
- Direct the activities of part time cash room attendants and accounts payable clerk.
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of accounting transactional experience.
- Must be highly motivated and detail oriented with a natural ability to take initiative.
- Strong familiarity with heavy credit card activity.
- Ability to resolve vendor and/or client disputes.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Ability to meet or exceed established deadlines on a consistent basis.
- PeopleSoft accounting software experience preferred.
Delaware North Companies
- 2 years ago - save job