Basic Function of the Position: Performs financial reporting duties. Aids in analyzing financial data and in processing transactions.
Critical Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform and manage account reconciliations and account analysis.
2. Assist with annual operational budget process and capital budget.
3. Assist with preparation of board meeting schedules and reports.
4. Manage annual and quarterly organizational filings.
5. Prepare Federal, State, Local tax & regulatory filings, governmental surveys, and property tax returns.
6. Assist with CES on-site financial operations.
7. Provide ad hoc analysis.
8. Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications; etc.
9. Support the implementation and integration of current and future financial systems.
10. Perform other duties as required to meet goals of department and Association.
Minimum 2-5 years Accounting or Finance experience.
BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
· Must be detail oriented.
· Ability to organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks.
· Proficient math and Excel skills.
· Computer literacy and ability to understand and use database software.
· Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills.
Additional Information: Travel to Las Vegas for International CES is necessary.
Consumer Electronics Association - 12 months ago