Accounting Manager - International Brand
Internationally expanding and publicly traded manufacturing and distribution company has a position available for an Accounting Manager to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for core accounting functions within the organization as well as financial statement preparation and review. This is a role for an established manager who will fit in with the strong talent already within the organization. This company has a renowned leadership team, offers outstanding benefits, and the ability to move into a management position.
- Manage month end close process
- Supervise and Mentor Accounting staff
- Forecast and budget
- Consolidated financial statement preparation
- Provide direction to cross-functional teams
- Manage audit functions and annual review
- Orchestrate ad hoc projects as needed
Qualified candidates should apply now for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance CPA
- Master's or MBA a strong plus
- Some corporate accounting experience
- Experience with a large ERP system (i.e. Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills using PowerPoint and MS Excel
Job Reference: 35886711
Exec-Appointments - 17 months ago
Florida Manufacturing & Distributing Co., Inc. was established in 1955 as a "For The Trade Only" importer and manufacturer to...