The accounting manager/controller reports to the president and is responsible for planning, organizing, controlling, coordinating and conducting corporate wide accounting functions. Additional responsibilities include all personnel and human resource activities and issues as well as IT work.
· Acting as liaison to the corporate banker, attorney, insurance company, and non-technical government agencies to seek their counsel, acquire information, resolve situations, and maximize opportunities.
· Reviewing all accounts receivables over 60 days and making recommendations to the management team regarding credit and liens.
· Performing and monitoring all activities related to internal and external financial audits and reviews.
· Overseeing weekly payroll and commission/bonus payrolls throughout the year.
· Providing the management team with monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports including updating the charts and graphs used to monitor overall business performance.
· Coordinate with the president in developing, administering, and posting the annual budget.
· Performing related administrative level duties as directed by the president.
· Supervision of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
· Excel, Word, Lotus 123 and Timberline Accounting
· In depth understanding and working experience with computerized accounting.
· Experience in small business payroll, taxes, and record keeping administration.
· Ability to develop and implement quality control processes for the accounting function.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Proven understanding of federal, state, and local accounting laws and regulations and the ability to implement them, and insure compliance.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Staff Financial Group - 14 months ago