Exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, strategic thinking, hands on Accounting Manager. This is an opportunity for a self-starter to make an impact in this exciting industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with construction accounting to ensure proper recording of job costs
- Work with technical accounting to ensure proper revenue recognition related to the sale of projects or other real estate transactions
- Will work closely with internal audit and external auditors
- Oversee a staff or senior level accountant
- Take ownership of monthly, quarterly and year-end closes:
- Prepare and post recurring/nonrecurring journal entries
- Prepare and/or review account reconciliations
- Research material variances and prepare flux analyses
- Balance sheet review support
Desired attributes are as follows:
- 5+ years of experience in accounting
- Combination of Big 4 audit experience and industry experience with general ledger and/or job cost responsibilities preferred
- CPA certification preferred
- Experience with Timberline or Oracle a plus
The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting.
SunEdison offers a competitive base salary + performance based bonus program with a leading, high growth entrepreneurial company. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, and dental coverage; life insurance; hybrid vehicle assistance; public transportation assistance; generous paid time off and a matching 401(k) program.
SunEdison - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -