We believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories. And we're looking for more outstanding people to build our team. You'll discover that when you join us, you're in great company.
Detailed Job Description:
Professional Qualifications - Skills and abilities required:
- Processing of accounts payable
- Review of all invoice for appropriate documentation,coding and approval
- Inputting invoices into A/P System
- Maintaining of open and paid vendor files
- Reconciling vendor statements and handling payment complaints or discrepancies
- Coordinating new vendor set-up
- Generate weekly project and time summary reports for project and resource managers
- Monitoring of procedures and controls within accounting and company guidelines
- Assist with Project accounting maintenance - including set up of work orders in project accounting system and updating status of project
- Assist with monthly billing and accounts receivable process
- Assist in month end reporting and consolidation process
- Assist with annual financial statement audit
- Assist controller with annual 1099 processing, record tracking for yearly property tax submission and with compliance reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Required:
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Able to work well with others within a tight team
We are an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with us without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or other protected veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- 1 to 2+ years of directly relevant experience in accounting
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office Products
About half of the workforce are production workers and technicians ; the balance are account managers , engineers , customer service staff ,...