Processes accounts receivables and invoices. Performs
various administrative functions on, as needed.
Requires constant interaction with his/her own work
group and other departments at the primary work
Position requires demonstration of competency for all
on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect
affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/MAJOR DUTIES
Microsoft Excel, and other Microsoft Office
- Accounts Receivables
- Review and track accounts receivables
- Follow up on receivables
- DOS reporting and printing
- Communicate with customer and SSC on receivables
- Invoices for Payment
- Code and submit invoices for payment
- Follow up on invoice payment
- Communicate with SSC on payables as needed
- Set up new vendors
- Perform computer work with programs such as SAP,
various vendors as needed
- Create Purchase Orders and order supplies from
various reports, filing, answering phones,
- Perform general office duties, such as producing
interoffice mail, and all other receptionist
head level and below
- Perform administrative functions at department
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism at
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/REQUIREMENTS
- Comply with all Company Policies and Procedures
- Perform other duties as directed by supervision
LICENSE - Must have/maintain valid state driver’s
license and a documented safe driving record.
MOBILITY - Must be physically capable of movement to all
businesses, company warehouses, customer offices and all
plant administrative areas. Ability to travel.
SENSORY - Ability to operate computer and other office
COMMUNICATIONS - Ability to generate written and verbal
communication as well as read and analyze
correspondence. Speech and hearing abilities that allow
the individual to communicate clearly and distinctly in
English (in person and via telephone).
OTHER - Working Knowledge of Business Objects. Ability
to work with people. Attention to detail. Analytical
skills, creative thinker, strategic planner, project
management, time management and organizational skills.
2 years in Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits
including medical, dental, and 401(k).
Flowers Baking Company of California, LLC is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due
to a medical condition or disability, please send an
e-mail to Danielle Schnepper at
Division/Department : West