Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE: GNW) is a leading Fortune 500 insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives, families and futures. Headquartered in Richmond, VA, Genworth has approximately 6,400 employees operating through three divisions around the world. For more information on employment opportunities, please visit genworth.com/employment.
*Provide accurate daily/monthly account balances and/or reconciliation of admin systems.
*Review Account Discrepancies and/or daily review of transactions.
*Review & analyze account discrepancies and take necessary steps to resolve.
*Remain current on Business Areas procedural and system changes and analyze impact to account balancing.
*Review tax levy and garnishment requests to ensure timely and accurate payments.
*Prepare manual check requests and stop payment requests along with the necessary documentation for approval.
*Complete all work items within established turnaround time (SLA).
*Perform at or above individual quality, productivity and timeliness standards.
*Ensure adherence to all state regulatory and Genworth compliance requirements.
*Achieve team goals by adapting to varying work schedules.
*Support on-going department improvements
*Other duties assigned.
*Knowledge of systems used by Commissions: Performance Plus, EWD, Cyberlife, Genius, Cold, Ingenium, Admin Server and other various accounting reporting systems.
*LOMA I and LOMA II
*Basic Oracle Ledger Knowledge
*Two year Accounting/business degree or equivalent work experience
* High school graduate or equivalent work experience.
*Microsoft Suite Software Knowledge
* Strong customer service orientation.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work flexible hours when and if needed in order to meet customer requirements.
* Experience with multiple systems: Performance Plus, EWD, Cyberlife, Genius, Cold, Ingenium, Admin Server and various reporting systems.
* Team player with a passion for continuous improvement.
* Demonstrated research and problem solving skills.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate with management, team members, peers and internal/external customers.
* Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize/complete multiple tasks and adhere to deadlines.
* Ability to work well within both a team structure and individually to accomplish goals.
* Ability to plan and effectively prioritize multiple assignments.
Genworth Financial, Inc. - 12 months ago
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....