Posting Title |
SPECIALIST ACCOUNTING III
5500 Cenex Drive
Inver Grove Heights
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Grain Accounting group . We are looking for an Accounting Specialist to work with our Grain Accounting and Grain Marketing team. The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with attention to detail.
- Actualize shipments; calculate appropriate scheduled formulas, as well as all accessorial charges. Reconcile results to prepare for handoff to AP and AR staff.
- Prioritize daily workloads in order to meet specified accounting deadlines.
- Monitor aging of customer accounts. Investigate and provide accounting resolutions with customers. Report customer receivable trends.
- Research problems or questions and complete appropriate debit and credit adjustments to customer accounts and appropriate internal account postings.
- Develop and maintain favorable working relationships with Merchandisers, Procurement, Accounting groups and customers.
- Develop thorough understanding of system requirements and implications of accounting information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field.
- Strong computer skills are necessary. (Excel and Word)
- 3 years previous work experience interacting with internal and external customers.
- Grain accounting experience
CHS Inc. is the nation’s leading cooperative, owned by farmers, ranchers and co-ops across the United States. A diversified global...