CTLGroup is an international expert engineering and materials science firm that offers professional services including consulting engineering, specialty testing, and applied research. We are routinely retained to take on large, complex projects and solve our clients’ toughest problems. We are seeking to hire an Accounting Specialist with the following responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Education and Experience:
- Perform data entry;
- Responsible for invoicing and accounts receivable;
- Process routine transactions and review documents to ensure accuracy and consistency;
- Relay or obtain information from internal sources, clients and vendors;
- Produce standard reports from the various systems;
- Review data for exceptions and follow up with appropriate action to make corrections;
- Prepare documentation for compliance;
- Ensure accuracy in all work processes;
- Apply sound judgment to benefit both CTLGroup and its customers
- Maintain high ethical standards;
- Provide accounting support to internal clients and vendors;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Some college coursework completed;
- 1-3 years of billing experience;
- Experience using Deltek Vision or comparable accounting software;
- Strong mathematical knowledge and analytical skills;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills to effectively prioritize projects;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with advanced proficiency in Excel.
Physical and Travel Demands:
- Associate degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Systems;
- Experience working in project-based environment such as engineering, architecture or construction companies.
- Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to prolonged sitting and use of computer;
- Travel is generally not required for this position.
*This job description describes the general nature of the position. The above declarations are not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, skills and abilities required to do the job.
CTLGroup, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.
CTLGroup is a multi-disciplinary engineering consulting & materials testing firm that has been solving complex problems for clients in...