City Wide Maintenance is a locally owned, dynamic and growing management company in the building maintenance industry. This individual will r emotely train and coach franchise owners on accounting-related issues using MS Dynamic GP (Great Plains) system. This position reports to the Controller at the corporate headquarters.
· Answer hotline calls in a timely, friendly and helpful manner
· Ability to multi-task with multiple deadlines and priorities
· Produce accurate monthly financials on a timely basis
· Organized, diligent and able to work independently
· Broad business accounting knowledge/experience
· 3+ years experience Dynamic GP (Great Plains) software
· Excel – intermediate level
· Accounting undergraduate degree
· Training experience preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package. Annual salary is in the upper $40s with medical/dental/vision coverage, supplemental insurance programs, paid generous paid time off, paid holidays, and an attractive 401k savings plan match.
Please click on the link below to register, apply, complete the Culture Index (CI) and upload your resume.
# of Positions:
Accounting related degree, Intermediate Excel experience, 3+ years experience with MS Dynamic GP software.
Please click on the link in the ad to complete the survey and upload a resume.
City Wide Maintenance - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard