Detailed oriented AP/Expense Reimbursement required to: |
- Verifying receipts, account codes, and compliance with company policy.
- Handles expense reports from submission through reimbursement of hte employee and requires the ability to interface with employees and managers alike.
- Resolve all issues related to missing or incomplete documentation with a sense of urgency and in a timely manner.
- Filing and organization of all expense report related activity.
- Other duites and responsibilities as assigned.
The most qualified candidate will be detailed, with a stable work history, team player mentality, positive attitude, reliable and have a professional/polished demeanor with excellent communication skills.
- Requires Associates Degree or 2-3 years experience in corporate setting.
- This is a deadline driven, large volume position that requires close attention to detail.
- Multiple systems experience a plus, with intermediate Excel skills required.
CareerBuilder - 17 months ago