Candidate selected will perform a variety of accounting and bookkeeping duties while maintaining contact with attorneys, staff, vendors and clients. Must be familiar with HIPAA regulations and be a non-smoker.
- Responsible for generating statements and reports
- Research cash receipts, coding, posting of receipts and applies unallocated cash.
- Performs A/R write-offs and payment reversals.
- Develops automated spreadsheets and maintains financial and management reports.
- Organizes and maintains retention files for required time periods.
- Assists in financial management and analysis, as requested.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and familiarity with automated accounting systems.
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Be able to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment.
Monster - 16 months ago