This position performs Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions for the Portland Accounting office.
- AP Processing for Gunderson-GIMSA, Gunderson-Concarril, & Gunderson, LLC ensuring invoices are matched and entered timely and accurately with requisitions or purchase orders
- Perform check runs, batch invoice filing, and check filing for all three entities
- AP Accruals for all three entities
- Review & reconcile past-due outstanding receipts
- Maintain filing system that supports multi-user records access
- AR Invoicing for Greenbrier-Concarril, Greenbrier-GIMSA and Gunderson, LLC
- Post cash receipts for one or more of the 3 entities
3-5 years progressive Accounting experience (preferably manufacturing) including:
G/L: Debit & Credit Activity, Customer Invoicing & A/R Postings, Journal Entries, Vendor Invoices & A/P Postings
Inventory Management: Material Receipts, PO’s, Invoices; Materials & MRO
General: SOX Compliance Experience, Strong Analytical Skills
Proficient with integrated ERP systems (MS DAX preferred). MS Office - Advanced beginner level required. Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
Associate’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field or equivalent Accounting experience. Minimum 3-5 years combined A/R, A/P and GL experience.
Indeed - 10 months ago