KI has an opening for an Accounting Specialist in our Customer Financial Service department at its Corporate office in Green Bay.
Major responsibilities for this role include:
Qualified candidates will have an Associate’s degree in Credit Administration or Accounting or the equivalent work related experience as well as a minimum of one year experience in a commercial credit department. Candidates must have strong attention to detail with excellent organizational, interpersonal and Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Posting and balancing cash receipts to accounts receivable
- Auditing and reconciling discrepancies
- Processing letters for credit hold customers
- Investigating open items and credit balances on accounts
- Researching customer files and corresponding with customers to determine reasons for discrepancies between amounts paid and owed
- Managing and balancing credit card operations
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports
Please apply online at www.ki.com/careers . A resume must be attached to your application in order to be considered.
KI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates, including minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
KI - 21 months ago