Prepares and sends services and expense invoices in Openair.
Coordinates customer requests for invoice copies as requested.
Prepares and sends monthly statements to customers
Posts incoming payments into accounting system.
Monitors payment of delinquent accounts; proactively communicates with clients to request payment and resolve disputed invoices.
Researches and reconciles customer claims of invoice payment and/or discrepancies.
Oversees maintenance of accounts receivable files and records.
Reconciles accounts receivable; prepares and distributes collections and aging reports.
Processes credits; makes necessary adjustments to customer balances.
Communicates status of account problems on a regular basis.
Recommends collection strategies and/or efforts.
Maintains client files and database.
Reviews vouchers and researches discrepancies.
Posts vouchers into accounting system.
Prepares checks for payment of vouchers.
Prepares 1099’s for year end reporting
Maintains voucher files.
Assists with related special projects as required.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to
. Please indicate the job title for which you are applying. This is a full-time position. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Navis is an EOE employer.
- Minimum Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent, three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
Navis, LLC - 10 months ago