Qualified individual will be responsible for the following:
- Process accounts receivable invoices and statements.
- Assist in gathering information for credit determination.
- Assist with collection efforts.
- Maintain accounting records.
- Maintain procedures and workflow.
- Process credit reference requests
Successful candidate will have a high school diploma with a background in accounting or equivalent, with 2+ years of recent job experience. Candidates with an Associate’s Degree in Accounting are preferred. Must have a demonstrated ability for accuracy, organization and general accounting principles. Excellent communication skills and decision making/problem solving abilities are required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook is a must!
Applications will be accepted through April 12, 2013