Description and Qualifications
The Transamerica companies offer a wide array of innovative financial services and products with a common purpose: to help individuals, families, and businesses build, protect and preserve their hard-earned assets. With more than a century of experience, we have built a solid reputation on solid management, sound decisions and consumer confidence. Transamerica is a part of AEGON, an international life insurance, pension, and asset management company based in The Hague, the Netherlands. AEGON has businesses in over twenty markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia, AEGON companies employ approximately 26,500 people and have some 40 million customers across the globe. For more information, visit
CRI Solutions, a Division of Transamerica Life and Protection, provides Financial Products and Technology to Credit Unions in the Eastern half of the United States.
Under direct supervision, performs a variety of standard clerical/bookkeeping functions in accordance with established procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for accurately maintaining all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable modules
· Enters information into a computer system(s) and reviews for accuracy.
· Sorts and files information, as instructed.
· Point of contact for vendor and customer relations
· May create, modify or maintain spreadsheets and/or performs routine reconciliations.
· Completes miscellaneous tasks and projects as assigned.
· Other duties as assigned based on divisional needs.
· Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
· Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
· Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
· 1-3 years experience.
· Understanding of basic accounting principles, work effectively individually or with a team.
· Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
· Detail-oriented, accurate; able to meet various deadlines, customer service approach.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· QuickBooks experience preferred.
Pay, Benefits, and Work Schedule
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Target Starting Salary: $15-$17/hr
Part Time- 20-30 hours per week
Benefit eligible employees qualify for the AEGON USA, Inc. benefit package, which is a comprehensive package including optional Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k, and more Additional details may be provided upon selection for interview.
Transamerica’s pay ranges are competitive and are based on the external labor market. An annual bonus opportunity may be available to regular employees.
Note: Job offer amounts are commensurate with applicant qualifications, level of experience and other compensable factors and are determined by hiring supervisors/managers.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please follow the online application process. Be sure to fully complete the form and include your resume. If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email
All Transamerica companies are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws. This policy extends to recruiting and hiring, working conditions, training programs, promotions and transfers, use of Company facilities, and all other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
Accounting Finance & Audit
- 2 years ago - save job