POSITION: Accounting Supervisor
HOURS: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
Reporting to the Controller, the Accounting Supervisor will supervise accounts payable and general ledger functions.
- Responsible for posting and maintenance of general ledger accounts, accounts reconciliation, general ledger adjustments, and month-end and year-end close.
- Supervise a team of accounts payable staff and oversee processing of payments to vendors, landlords, and clients;
- Vendor and expense review and analysis, review of positive pay files, and resource to vendors;
- Ensure timely completion of certain financial statement accounts reconciliation;
- Administer clients' beneficiary accounts;
- Coordinate, collect and provide information for audits and give assistance to external auditors;
- Perform related duties as assigned.
BA/BS accounting degree. MBA preferred. Minimum 3 years of well-rounded non-profit accounting experience. Strong supervisory skills. Superior computer skills. Proficiency in Excel. Ability to work independently under deadlines. Microsoft Solomon working knowledge preferred.