Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Operate under general supervision in performing a broad range of duties related to financial business transactions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, budget, expense reimbursement, disbursements, receipts, sales and use tax, and/or employee benefits. Recommend action to resolve discrepancies. Compile data and prepare a variety of reports. May have lead responsibility.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Verify, sort, post, and check claims, bills, invoices, vouchers, and other financial data. May be responsible for posting and maintaining a series of accounts.
- Post journal or voucher entries, reconcile accounts, and closes ledgers. Ensure that entries are complete, accurate, logical, and auditable.
- Reconcile bank and financial statements and reports.
- Assist with trial balances.
- Ensure quality customer service by responding to e-mails and phone calls. Research customer inquiries.
- Ensure adherence to laws and regulations.
- Maintain records and files.
- Perform analyses and reviews of data.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...