Perform analysis and reconciliations of a variety of integrated general ledger cost accounts within the SAP Accounting system.
Reconcile both the budgetary and proprietary accounts as well as posting errors related to cost for numerous types of procurement instruments.
Complete any transaction that are necessary to close the contracts and ensure proper close-out procedures are followed.
Ensure full and proper utilization of accounting functions, including analyses and reconciliations, financial reporting assignments, accounting control and document reviews for Goddard Contracts.
- Individual must have knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile accounting data, read basic financial reports, and process a high volume of accounting transactions accurately and timely.
- Must have the ability to process transactions in SAP and Business Warehouse.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment, and provide outstanding customer service.
- Knowledge of government cost accounting, generally accepted accounting principles, and the SAP Core Financial Module is a plus.
- Ability to meet government NAC and citizenship/work permit requirements for access to NASA GSFC; extensive background investigation will be performed as a requirement of the job.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Bachelor’s degree and eleven (11) years of experience or twelve (12) years in lieu of a degree.
Finance & Accounting
Greenbelt, MD, United States
Day Job / 1st Shift
ASRC Research and Technology Solutions - 14 months ago