Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our 8,000 entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, SaaS, PaaS and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
drives business growth and profitability through strategic, financial and operational leadership. Our team is comprised of finance, accounting, supply chain, corporate strategy & development and tax professionals that support and enhance Intuit's operating efficiencies.
Come join the IFS Billing Team as a Billing Analyst. This is a great opportunity for someone who is skilled in data analytics. You will interact with different teams within the Business Unit (BU) as well as external parties.
- Upfront and one-time fee billing - Review customer contracts to determine the amount to be charged for one-time and up-front fees for customers. Create invoices and revenue recognition schedules.
- Review and approve billing terms – This will include reviewing customer contracts and working across functional groups to ensure that the data as input by the Contracts Department is accurate.
- Product billing set-up – Establish billing requirements for new products and/or revisions to methods for billing existing products.
- Billing issue research – Review billing information based on customer inquiries. This includes reviewing contract information as well as analyzing billing usage for the number of customers and/or transactions for which a company has been billed.
- Billing system projects –This may include writing requirements for new systems, testing system enhancements, or developing methods to transfer data from one system to another.
College degree in Business or Accounting , or equivalent experience
5+ years experience accounting, billing, or financial systems.
Strong Excel skills are a must
Experience with financial systems, billing systems preferred
Strong mulit-tasking ability
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong attention to detail
Must be able to sit for long periods of time
Overtime required for the month-end close and during the performance of special projects
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at:
. Intuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Be yourself. Be Intuit.
United States of America-California-Woodland Hills
Intuit - 17 months ago
Intuit knows that good accounting takes more than a pocket calculator. The company is a leading developer of software used to manage...