Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, makes technology make a difference by providing software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites.
Position Description & Responsibilities:
Our Position: Transaction Administrator
A Transaction Administrator is involved with pre-sale and post-sale support of Compuware’s software and subscription transactions. This includes providing the Sales team with pricing and creating and reviewing contracts, gathering all the necessary paperwork to book a transaction, delivery of software, and booking transactions in the financial system based on our revenue recognition policies.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal, Anniversary Service and Sick Days and a company matching 401(k) Plan.
- Provide pre-sales pricing validation as necessary for field sales offices (Review pricing, Review product schedule/quote contents, Provide client numbers, agreement numbers and configuration data)
- Receive booking paperwork from field sales, and/or the Complex Transaction Team (Scan Agreements & Schedules into Share Drive, Coordinate requests for data (splits, invoicing information))
- Enter all software and subscription sales into CIS Financials
- Batch paperwork and forward to Accounting
- Process rework of transactions previously booked (Rework of commission split information, Rework of invoicing, as needed, Process license and subscription write-offs)
- Maintain the License Configuration Database (Scan in processed documents,Create/update configuration data, including license types, CPU/Host information, maintenance status dates, mapping of licenses)
- Validate license information and product requests
- Work in cooperation with other members of assigned Geography to assist them as work load fluctuates
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects concurrently.
- Exceptional organizational/time management, planning and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Prior background in contracts, contract research or software pricing.
- Previous experience in software revenue recognition analysis.
- Minimum two-year college degree in Finance/Accounting and/or equivalent work experience preferred.
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and...