Staffmark is currently recruiting for a Accounting/Financial Support Specialist in Nashville TN.
The main responsibilities of the Accounting/Financial Support Specialist will be to provide both accounting and finance support to the operations team. They will be responsible for the accuracy of time tracking coming out of replicon, ensuring proper categorization of expenses between capital, POC and period expense, month end close process for both TN VIP and IES, budgets/forecasts and flash updates for both projects, ensure adherence to accounting policies, impairment analysis and detailed analysis to support the impairment analysis for IES, accounting/finance support to the operations teams.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting concepts, practices and procedures
- Strong Analytical Skills - ability to prepare and analyze financial statements, balance sheets, and other financial reports for completeness, accuracy and compliance
- Ability to interpret complex financial data and recommend solutions to management
- Senior-level professional who directs the activities of specialized functional areas
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills - ability to interact with all levels of management
- 8+ years of a mix of Accounting and Finance experience - as both skill sets are required for this position as they will be filling both roles at the project level.
Staffmark - 9 months ago
As one of the top ten commercial staffing companies in the country, Staffmark has the experience and the expertise to help you find a job...