The Accounting department at Resonate is seeking a summer intern who will help the team with a variety of day-to-day accounting tasks – from invoicing customers to monthly closing processes. This is a great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of how an Accounting department works in a dynamic, growing company.
The ideal candidate is someone who desires real-world experience in their field of study, enjoys the challenges of a fast-paced, start-up environment and possesses an eagerness and willingness to learn. Think you’ve got what it takes? Then we want to hear from you!
Here’s a bit more on the opportunity available:
- Invoice customers on a weekly and monthly basis
- Process vendor invoices and other related documents
- Enter recurring general journal entries and gain an understanding of the closing process
- Process customer contracts and update corresponding schedules
- Document process and procedures
- Assist with filing
- Other ad hoc projects as needed
- Recent graduates looking to gain real world working experience
- Accounting degree
Resonate Networks - 10 months ago