FusionStorm is an award-winning, information technology delivery (ITD) companyTM. We combine best-of-breed products from leading vendors with a full suite of Professional and Managed Services to help our customers save money and grow their businesses. FusionStorm provides advanced technology and data center infrastructure expertise; world-class IT consulting, and managed and support services. We ensure our customer’s IT investments create value and realize high returns.
FusionStorm hires extraordinary people who strive to make a difference. Our success is in large part due to our outstanding talented and dedicated employees. If you thrive on transformation, empowerment to make a difference, and identification of solutions in an innovative environment, we want you to join our team.
FusionStorm is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in San Jose, Sacramento, Irvine, San Diego, Bakersfield, Las Vegas, Dallas Texas, Columbus Ohio, Franklin Massachusetts, New York City, Red Bank New Jersey, and Tampa Florida. For more information about FusionStorm, please visit www.fusionstorm.com .
We have an immediate Accounts Payable Accountant position available in our Finance Department located in Franklin, Massachusetts. This position is temporary for approximately three (3) months with a chance of converting to a full time regular employee. The pay range is $18 to $22 an hour.
The Accounts Payable Accountant position is directly responsible for independently processing the companies’ vendor liabilities, insuring that all associated documents are appropriately aligned with the liability, all disbursements are properly administered, and filings made in a timely fashion.
The position requires a high degree of interaction with company employees and vendors in resolving liability claims, issuances of checks, and resolving any related discrepancies. This position also requires a high degree of problem solving, due diligence, and decision making to determine the proper accounting of the companies’ liabilities.
• Independently process all multi-entity vendor liabilities for all PO related transactions and all overhead activities (such as rental obligations, legal and accounting fees, telecommunication charges, and all remaining GL accounts) in a timely fashion and according with the proper accounting principles. For overhead related activity, determine the proper GL code, department, and location for all bills.
• Insure that all invoices received are properly identified to vendor purchase orders and if discrepancies arise independently identify and determine the appropriate course of action for resolution and follow through until resolved.
• Primary Communicator to all vendors on the settlement of committed obligations, company payment terms, and issues associated with all liabilities.
• Independently perform required weekly/monthly analysis, and any and all reconciliations for Vendor accounts for any vendor related activities.
• ERP Vendor table management to see that all mandatory information is provided and accurate.
• Responsible for maintaining the Vendor Liability Forecast on a weekly basis for check disbursements. Also responsible for determining the escalation of certain vendor liabilities for payment. Responsible for preparing cash disbursements to all vendors as needed within a normal accounting processing cycle that meet auditing standards.
• Assist department personnel in varied projects during month end closing cycles, audit periods, and on an as required basis.
• Assist in the development of best practice process flows in defined area of responsibility.
• Understand and abide by all security and operational policies.
• Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
• 5+ years related business experience in a small to medium size business
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to handle multiple activities.
• Strong PC, problem solving, and communication skills.
• Must maintain confidentiality.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication.
• Outstanding interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage workload and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Professional self starter and able to work independently and collaboratively with others
• Extremely detail oriented and resourceful.
• Ability to work independently and exercise discretion and personal judgment.
In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, FusionStorm provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to contribute to its employees' good health, future financial security and peace of mind. Please visit our website for more information about our competitive benefits package: http://www.fusionstorm.com/Careers/TotalCompensation.aspx .
You must be authorized to work in the United States. FusionStorm is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.
FusionStorm - 22 months ago
FusionStorm is an award-winning IT solution provider with national U.S. coverage and global distribution capabilities. We have a proven...