The Accounts Payable Administrator is responsible for day-to-day processing of invoices. Ensures timely processing of payments of vendor invoices and maintains accurate records and control reports. Position is full-time with normally scheduled hours Monday through Friday from 8-5. Some overtime may be required when necessary.
- Minimum of 1 year related experience required.
- Strong organizational skills and positive attitude.
- Prefer knowledge of Concur Solutions and MAS 500.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to new ideas.
- High volume AP experience a must (500 invoices and 200 expense reports per month).
- Efficient and able to meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Access a plus.
AKT LLP, CPAs and Business Consultants is a growing west coast regional firm of independent CPAs and advisors. The AKT family of companies brings experienced CPAs, wealth advisors, benefit advisors, and retirement plan experts together to provide accounting, auditing, tax compliance, international consulting, business valuation, financial planning, wealth management and business consulting services to our clients.
- Responsible for administration of accounts payable software including reviewing invoices for appropriate documentation and approval as well as obtaining signatures on all checks.
- Research payable issues and contact vendors for resolution.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly reports as necessary and assists in monthly closing.
- Prepare 1099's at year end.
- Coordinate with the rest of the accounting services team to assure these services are provided efficiently and effectively to the firm.
- Processes employee expense reports through Concur Solutions.
- Maintains confidentiality.
Accounting Today ranks AKT as one of the top 100 accounting firms in the country. We offer a suite of services tailored to fit the individual needs of diverse industries like agribusiness, construction, government, global services and emerging business, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, telecommunications, and utilities.
AKTs leadership philosophy encompasses the firm's clearly defined mission, vision, and values: "Helping our clients achieve their goals." Quality service is the greatest product AKT offers. We take great pride in our integrity and ability to deliver on our commitments to clients. We bring fresh and innovative solutions to resolve client issues, and listen intently to their needs while working to exceed their expectations.
AKT is one of those unique professional services firms that has deep technical expertise and resources with a regional presence while still maintaining our personal service. AKT is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary and Benefits
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan, profit-sharing, and 401(k) match, paid holidays, as well as vacation and sick leave in the form of a paid time-off bank.
Submit a cover letter and your resume describing how you meet the qualifications. Also include the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three references who are familiar with your background and qualifications, along with your permission to contact them.
AKT - 9 months ago