The Accounts Payable Administrator for Brandt in Carrollton, TX performs accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
• Review invoices for accuracy and completeness.
• Sort documents by account name or number and process invoices for payment.
• Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
• Process invoices daily, as received. Meet or exceed department standards for speed and accuracy.
• Process check requests.
• Match remittances and lien waivers to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly.
• Audit and process credit card bills. Process expense reports when requested.
• Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other electronic records.
• Sort and distribute mail.
• Assist with vendor inquiries. Review and reconcile statements.
• Submit credit applications to new vendors. Set up new vendor account information in accounting system.
• Maintain vendor files and other relevant documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted practices.
• Process subcontractor payments. Secure/control related documents (certificates of insurance, work agreements, and pay requests).
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
• High school degree or equivalent
• 1-2 years business school or accounting experience (or equivalent combination or experience and education)
• Basic understanding of bookkeeping procedures
• Solid communication and organizational skills
• Excellent data-entry skills (speed and accuracy)
The Brandt Companies, LLC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity, M/F/D/V employer
Brandt Companies - 17 months ago
The Brandt Companies, LLC is the largest mechanical, electrical and plumbing services provider in Texas. Brandt designs, builds, services...