Dominium is seeking a self-motivated, well-organized individual to join our growing team as a full-time, experienced Accounts Payable Administrator. The primary responsibilities of this position are to efficiently process and expedite Accounts Payable functions on a day-to-day basis of properties for an assigned portfolio. The Accounts Payable Administrator maintains complete and accurate payable records and responds promptly to payable inquiries.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
- Education – High School diploma and 2 years’ experience in Accounts Payable. Accounting related college courses preferred.
- Language Skills – Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to compile information and calculate basic mathematical results accurately such as totals, percentages, and differences.
- Computer Skills – Must have good MS Word and MS Excel skills. Need to be able to set up worksheets in Excel. Accounting software experience preferred.
- Reasoning – Good problem solving skills are required.
- Ability to work with personnel at all levels of the organization in a “team” environment to achieve optimal solutions to Dominium business problems.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
Please apply via resumé online:
Visit us on FaceBook: Dominium Apartments
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Place
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE