Finance: Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
Accounts Payable Administrator - Minnesota Wild (St. Paul, MN)
TITLE: ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ADMINISTRATOR
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: SENIOR ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Position will be responsible for the daily administration, processing, and payment of all vendor accounts and invoicing. Position will also be responsible for compliance with all federal, state, and corporate requirements related to the accounts payable and vendor maintenance functions.
- Electronically process incoming invoices and distribute to appropriate department for approval
- Maintain vendor list and record vendor tax ID information
- Review approved invoices for appropriate coding and approval, and calculate use tax as necessary
- Upload invoices from Content Central into Microsoft Great Plains
- Process a weekly check run and mail payments
- Prepare and distribute 1099 forms to vendors and annually as required by the IRS.
- Review electronic receipt files (company credit card and employee expense reimbursement) for completeness and record use tax as needed
- Provide reports as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
1. FORMAL EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
2. KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree – Accounting or comparable work experience
3. PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Previous accounts payable experience preferred
- Understanding of Minnesota Sales and Use Tax rules and regulations
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Proficient in use of ten-key calculator & proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional accuracy inputting data
- Professional level of customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and responsibly within a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
- Work is primarily sedentary in nature. Some physical requirements include sitting, walking, standing, bending, squatting, twisting, lifting, grasping, etc.
NHL - 21 months ago
The Hockey Lodge and stateofhockeystore.com are the official team store and online retailer of the Minnesota Wild Hockey Team.