The Accounts Payable Administrator will reconcile and process carrier statements for payments.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
• Enters’ invoices with a large volume of data
• Reconcile invoices against self-bill (rates, policies, plans)
• Applying of Offsets- Daily recording and tracking of cash and credit receivables.
• Aging-reconcile, review, and print weekly aging for reporting.
• Collections – experience with collecting on delinquent accounts, researching payments, invoices, rates. Maintain and updating of daily procedures to collect on outstanding balances for monies due. Builds relationships and consistent contact with carriers and reps.
• AP Carrier credits – review items proposed to be booked to carrier AP debit balances – integrate the items and apply offsetting adjustments. Review purposed AP debit reversals.
• Refund Checks- maintains reconciliations on refund checks received. Insures these funds are relived from the aging.
• Track List - maintains that monies are recorded daily
• Reconciliation – performs month end reconciliation
• Research – researches validity carrier A/P debit balances
• Cases – assist in maintaining Comp link as needed
• Pegasus & Orion – back up these two platforms