The American Institutes for Research (AIR) is a leading professional services firm which prides itself in conducting high-impact, high-stakes projects for significant Federal, state, and private organizations. The Corporate Finance Office (CFO) is a dynamic workplace within AIR with a clear agenda to develop a service oriented organization in line with the business. It is composed of a strong team of co-workers and challenging varied roles that aim to stretch and expand the value CFO delivers within AIR. The Accounts Payable Analyst performs a variety of accounts payable duties to analyze, verify, and reconcile accounts payable records and performs related duties as required or assigned.
- Treasury activities including application of daily cash receipts and other cash activity analysis
- General ledger account analysis and maintenance
- US census bureau report preparation
- Manage American Express card program
- Other analytic projects
- Minimum three years of experience in accounting or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail orientation
- Strong organization skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to provide high level of customer service in a dynamic environment
- Dependability and willingness to take on projects and complete them in a timely manner
- Strong spreadsheet (Excel) skills
- Experience with Deltek Cost point preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
The American Institutes for Research (AIR) lives and breathes to enhance human performance. The not-for-profit organization conducts...