Leading Energy Company has an opening for a contract Accounts Payable Analyst in Naperville, IL!
Do you have great attention to detail & want to be part of a great team?
If so, we want to hear from YOU!
Reporting to the Divestment Accounts Payable Lead, the Divestment Accounts Payable Analyst will serve as the primary interface between the AP team, Procurement, Finance, the business and Finance & Accounting service provider for AP related matters, processes and activities. The role includes invoice verification, facilitation and issues resolution, exception management, financial and account analysis, accrual support and special invoice/payment processing. The role requires reasonable experience and understanding of both Accounts Payable processes and Accounting principles.
Accounts Payable Analyst Accountabilities:
Accounts Payable Analyst Essential Criteria & Qualifications:
- Perform verifications and processing of goods receipts and service entries
- Facilitate accurate and timely verification and processing of vendor invoices
- Identify and facilitate resolution of payment issues and perform root cause analysis
- Perform review, substantiate and process special payment requests
- Review and reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Assist in month end AP close and accrual processes
- Perform account analysis, reconciliation, review and validation
- Provide recommendations concerning improvements in AP policies, processes and procedures
- Maintain complete and accurate supporting files and documentations
Desirable Criteria & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Accounting and Accounts Payable experience
- SAP or related ERP knowledge and experience
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office applications
- Basic accounting principles knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to operate with a strong internal control mindset
- Ability to identify, research and resolve problems and identify sustainable solutions
- Ability to build relationship, connectivity and alignment with stakeholders
- Effective verbal and written business communication skills
- Motivated and driven by the opportunity to continuously improve existing processes and practices
- Detail oriented with strong organization and problem solving skills
- Understanding of procure to pay concepts, i.e. requisitions, purchase orders, receipting & invoicing
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Apply Now” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position. However, your resume must be received via the “Apply Now” button included within.
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on
Facebook , LinkedIn , and Twitter .
Download The Talent Project , a free iPad app by Kelly Services.] ]]
Kelly Services - 13 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...