We are the 2nd largest for-profit early education
company, located in Novi, MI. We are looking for an
Accounts Payable Analyst. This position will be
responsible for the timely and accurate processing of
all vendor invoices. Research and resolve any vendor
and/or center issues relating to payment of invoices.
Provide excellent customer service both internally and
- Are you an analytical thinker looking for a new
- Generate and help maintain various Accounts Payable
reports including year end 1099 IRS reporting
- Assist Supervisor with month end AP journal entries
and account reconciliations
- Maintain an accurate Vendor Master file (addresses,
phone #’s, contacts, W9’s etc.)
- Accurately code and process vendor invoices.
- Research and resolve any vendor and/or center issues
relating to payment of facilities invoices.
- Professional customer service (both internal and
- Analyze / Resolve problem invoices. Work with
various departments to research and disposition
- Manage the payables process.
- Assist with acquisitions for designated area /
functions including communication and conversion of
existing Policies & Procedures
- Work as a liaison between the Centers, Vendors, and
% of Travel Required : None
- High school diploma or GED. Associates degree
- Three (3) years previous work experience in
analytical, financial or accounts payable role.
- Ability to multitask completing priorities and work
in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel.
- PeopleSoft a plus.
- Strong customer services skill and ability to
proactive with with our field customers.
- On-line expense reporting such as ExpenseWire a
- Image Now and or other paperless invoice processing.
Take your seats and pay attention, class: Learning Care Group takes care of children who are between the ages of six weeks and 13 years. The...