THE POSITIVE FUTURE OF COMMUNICATIONS
WCG is a global communications company that empowers clients to connect with audiences in ways that are both meaningful and relevant. Our fully integrated communications, creative and interactive services bring our clients messages to customers - wherever they are. We don't just execute marketing campaigns and PR tactics. We establish vital conversations. Serving as communication stewards, we help clients with customers using every media channel there is, both traditional and new.
This position reports to the Accounts Payable Manager and will be responsible for the day-to-day accounts payable activities for the company.
o Route internally for approval
o Post invoices
o Audit receipts to confirm that expenses are aligned with company policies
o Follow-up with employees regarding discrepancies or missing information
o Post expenses
o Reconcile and obtain backup documentation for all charges
- Employee and Corporate Charge Card Accounts
o Post expenses
o Create document scanning report
o Prepare invoices to support client invoices
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2 - 4 years accounting experience required, accounts payable experience preferred
- BA/ BS in Business Administration or Accounting (or equivalent experience)
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills are essential
- Experience working within a service organization, understanding of client-oriented business operations, bill-back, etc.
- PC proficiency with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly demanding and evolving environment
- Highly organized
- Commitment to high standards
- Impeccable integrity and ethics
Founded and led by chairman and CEO Jim Weiss, W2O Group is an independent network of complementary marketing, communications, research and...